Thursday, March 12, 2009

post-birthday.

sorry, i've been slacking a bit. well i wouldn't necessarily say slacking - just busy! yesterday was my birthday and i must say - one of the better ones i've had in a long time. my birthday history is a rocky one - injuries, break-ups, etc., so... YAY for breaking the tradition!

we ate dinner at umi sake house last night - arranged by T... what a great guy :) i feel very lucky. i know he really wanted to make it special for me, and even knowing my avoidance of big self-celebrations and icky history of being upset on my birthday, he still pressed on - and with success :) my birthday this year was absolutely perfect. nothing too big, nothing too crazy - just right! (i can't wait to start working on my golf swing and putting skills thanks to him:) )

i'm at work right now, so don't really have much time to doddle on - so goodbye 23! HELLO 24!

1 comment: