Friday, March 27, 2009

daily plate.

I'm the newest member of The Daily Plate!... The website was suggested to me by B since her sister A has had so much success with it and swears by it (and with her results of losing over 45 lbs in a year - I'll take her word). I'm so excited now that I will really be able to track what I eat, how much I exercise, and be held accountable for what food and work I put into my body :) I have a feeling I'll become one of those people who religiously update their daily plate - I'm already a fanatic! A day and a half - and I'm completely on track :) In case you don't know about the Daily Plate, here's the web address:

The Daily Plate

Even without the Daily Plate, I must say, I've impressed myself with my commitment to getting back into shape - two and a half weeks in - I can already see results! I'm much more energetic (this may have to do with the fact that I'm back on track with my iron levels in my blood - but I like to think it's due to the exercising), I'm starting to see a little more definition in my arms, and when I stepped on the scale last night- for the first time in two weeks- I was down 4 lbs! GO ME!

On another bright note, I'm headed back up to Steven's tomorrow for some boarding :) Hopefully it keeps snowing and isn't quite as icy as last weekend! Cheers to the weekend friends! Have a good one... and as always -

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment