Tuesday, March 17, 2009

off.

i haven't quite felt like myself for the past week or so. not sure what the deal is - why i feel so unlike me, but i am damn well determined to get this out of my system. i have a couple roadblocks at the moment though - (one) i'm coming down with some sort of cold or something, i don't feel as awake, i've been more than usually stuffy, with a bit of a scratchy throat; (two) i took a nasty spill on sunday when we went up to steven's pass for a day of boarding. not sure how i did it, but made quite the fool of myself - hat and goggles went a-flying off of me and the way i landed i wrenched my neck. OUCH. i have an appointment tomorrow with my chiropractor to hopefully get this sorted out. not being able to turn my head or look down very easily without pain - is just that - a pain in my neck!

it's been pretty quiet around my place without V in town... she's off over in hawaii with her family - *cough cough LUCKY cough cough* - for a little less than a week left... must be rough! i don't mind the quiet and it looks as though T and i will be getting another dose of it this coming weekend. his roommates are leaving for the weekend, quite a few friends of ours are headed to whistler, and V doesn't come home until late saturday (i think). this will hopefully turn into a money-saving weekend with some quality us time :) now if i can just kick this icky feeling - we'll be good to go!

hope you all wore your green today - happy st. patricks day!

god bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment