Thursday, May 21, 2009

may-hem.

"ahhhhhh." that my friends, was a sigh of relief. i have been carrying around so much stress lately it has taken it's toll! but now, after a few changes, i can breathe much easier - and get back to focusing on getting my summer started!

last night i took a little risk and cut bangs in my hair - i know, big whoop, but hey! it's a change for me! they are very sassy, if i do say so myself. i got the thumbs up from the bf, so i suppose that's a good sign. especially when he says "i LIKE!" :)

we leave this friday afternoon for a getaway with friends on vashon island - i'm so excited! it's been quite awhile since i've had a planned 3 day weekend, so i'm definitely looking forward to spending memorial day weekend with good friends and good weather to boot! on top of this adventurous weekend, i'm heading to arizona in a little less than 2 weeks for G's grad school graduation. i am super anxious and can't wait to see everyone down there - i'll be there for 6 days - 6 days of +100 degree heat! OMG! i will definitely be picking up some sunscreen :) i've been tanning to prepare my fair skin for the assault it's about to endure, so hopefully that helps a little. (i've got my fingers crossed)

well, i suppose i should stop wasting viable work time to blog and browse the internet... so farewell my friends... for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment